Followers

Friday, January 29, 2010

A First Attempt.......

Today I'm posting a photograph of my first attempt at colouring an image to use on a card.  It's not that good I'll admit but I do hope to get better in time...they do say practice makes perfect don't they.  Lol



The poppy image ( I do love poppies...and butterflies) was a free digi stamp download from, I believe, Pollycrafts...if I'm wrong I apologise to whoever the credit for it belongs to.  Once again I used an element from the template by SylviaF as a mat.  The rest...embellishments etc...was stuff that I had amongst my "crafting goodies".  I did use Stickles on the poppy image but you cant see it in the photograph I'm afraid.

I've spent a bit...well more than a bit of time recently looking on various blogs and have got to say there are some fantastic looking cards out there...and some very talented ladies...quite inspirational...I've picked up a few really useful tips and crafting techniques along the way.  Thank you all.  Watch this space.  Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment