Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Share Card......

Just a quick visit tonight as I've got to sort something out for a layout for Scrapbook Club in the morning.....I am always last minute.....I do envy those people that are truly organised.....Lol !!

Well to get to the matter in hand I'm posting the card I've sent to My Rubber Therapy Blog as my May Share Card. Its a bit plain I think and I'm not quite sure about it but I thought I'd still show it......the 3D image is from My Rubber Therapy, the card base was a freebie download from UKScrappers and cut on my Craft Robo.....all the embellishments etc were from my stash.





Thanks for popping by.....hope you call again.....take care!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh Maureen...what an ELEGANT and GORGEOUS card!!!! You are so SWEET with your amazing comment on my blog.....however not a true statement!!! ;) Your ART is SO GORGEOUS!!!! I love seeing your creations!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete