Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Flash Those Freebies.....Part Two!

Well wonder of wonders I finally have another card to show....its for the second part of the Flash Your Freebies challenge at Pollycrafts....we had to use the freebie image (isn't it gorgeous) from Paula for entering the card in part one....this time you had to think GREEN....hope this card is green enough! lol



Image - Pollycrafts
Promarkers
Sentiment - K&Co
Flower cut from a cheap spray that I bought......brads and all paper and card are from my stash.

Well thats it for this visit....will be back soon....promise....will get my mojo into gear....until then thank you for popping by....take care!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Maureen. Thanks for nice comment! Your card is so cute. I love the pink shell! Have a great day. Hope you have enjoyed all of your visitors.

    ReplyDelete