Followers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Here's Another One................

........Card that is!! LOL

I've just had to come back and re-jig this posting....I was going to enter this into the Sir Stampalot Challenge "Lazy Hazy Days of Summer".....I cut it a bit fine for my entry and missed the deadline.....but lots of visitors and no time to craft.....not to worry though there's always another time!!



My photography leaves a lot to be desired.....SORRY!!

For the card I used.........

Image - "Flip Flops" from Stitchy Bear Stamps
Promarkers
Beach Huts Image - Sj's Little Musings (image was a pre-coloured one)
Sentiment - "Signs of Summer" from JustYolie resized and cut on Craft Robo
Card, stick- on pearls and stickles used on hair were from my stash.

Thank you for popping by come again soon......take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment