Followers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm Still Here................

Yes I'm still around...not been on my blog for a while...this will be a quick visit though...thought I'd just do a quick update...I haven't done any recent crafting but I'm going to post the last things I did...two layouts for Scrapbook Challenges.........and yes I've a lot to learn in that department! LOL




This page is of my youngest son Paul and girlfriend Paula taken in 2006 at the party we had before moving over to Spain.....its one of my favourite photographs of them...I'd wanted to use it on a layout for ages and finally got round to doing it.





This is my youngest grandson taken at the bowling alley when we were in the UK earlier in the year. The bowling pins were cut on my Craft Robo from a freebie download on UKScrappers.

Well I'm afraid that's it for this visit but will hopefully be back soon with something to show.

Hope you're all having a great weekend.....thank you for popping by....and take care!!



No comments:

Post a Comment