Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oh my, oh my..................

Hi.....I said that I'd be back shortly with something to show you when I posted last week...it isn't a card this time though I'm afraid......pop back tomorrow I'll be posting my first card for ages then.....today I want to show you a photograph of the "visitor" my husband fished out of the swimming pool yesterday.




Lovely looking fella isn't he.......NOT!! LOL

He's on his back in the photo...left him like that too...best not disturb!! LOL I dont mind the little lizards we get, they don't bother me...have a couple that live in the garden...or the big cricket type things we see from time to time but this latest "visitor" is a definate no no.....don't want to see many scorpions around the place thank you very much!!

Well as I said I'll be back tomorrow with a new card to show.....so until then I'll say thanks for popping by.....take care!!



No comments:

Post a Comment