Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Grandson's Birthday Card

Just a flying visit to post the card I made for my youngest grandson's birthday next week....he's Thomas The Tank Engine crazy and I was given this image by someone so I could "theme" his card. I printed the image off three times so I could decoupage two of them....not that they show up too well as being decoupaged...the number four was a cardboard element that I embossed and of course the "today" is peel-off letters.



Another digi scrapbook page...a fun page I did the other evening...I love this photograph of Mathew and have wanted to do something with it for a while...the photo was taken last Christmas...I did a cut-out in DSA2...in the original photo he was surrounded by presents....LOL !!




Until next time.....have a great weekend.....and take care!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Maureen,
    Doing my catch up and thought I'd drop by....Mathew's card and DSA Sheet are fabulous. I still can't get to grips with my DSA but I've got plenty of time.

    Hope your well, take care
    Hugs
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete