Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Goodness It's Been A Long Time.....

........I didn't realise how long it's been since I last posted on here...I'm letting myself down big time...with all my good intentions too...but I SHALL update more often I promise...and no I haven't got my fingers crossed...I think I remember saying that before.....LOL !!

I haven't had a good blog-hop for some time either...I know I'm missing out on so much out there...over the next few day's I'll be making a few visits though.

I am still really into digi-scrapbooking...I find it totally addictive...so much so that my card making seems to have been put on the back-burner...but I'm going to post a Christmas card I made last night from a download from The Clipart Fairy. I really do love this style of card...anyways here goes....




Hope you like. Watch this space there's going to be more....LOL !!

As I have just said I really am into digi-scrapbooking at the moment so if there is anyone out there that actually reads my posts here's one or two of my recent layouts.





Well there you are as they say...I must admit they're not as good as some you get on the Daisy Trail forum...but as the saying goes "you have to start somewhere"...LOL !!

It's been a short...but hopefully you'll think a sweet visit...so until next time thank you for popping by...come again...and take care!!



No comments:

Post a Comment