Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yet Another Christmas Card.......

I'm getting there very, very slowly but surely...LOL...here's another Christmas card made...one of six of the same design to be exact...colours vary but they're still the same type of card and the easel card that I uploaded in my last post was one of four of the same card so really I'm not doing too badly I dont think...LOL



The image is "Cherry Kisses Wreath" from Pollycraft Designs coloured with Promarkers, the backing paper is one of Jak Heath's and everything else I used is from my stash.

I'm also uploading another digi-scrapbook page to show you....this one got me the FSB...Featured Scrapbook...for yesterday on the DaisyTrail forum.....I was really pleased about that.




Backing paper "Fall Kiss" mini kit - Dreamer's Magic Designs.
Cluster "Along A Dusty Path" - Pam Lefors Designs.
Page edging - Granny Art.

Well thats about it for this session so until next time thank you for calling by.....take care!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Maureen, hope you are well !
    I haven't been about much, lost my mojo i think --lol. Love your card and the lovely image. keep[ up the good work.
    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete