Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another Card To Share.........

Hello there hope you're all well.....I've just been having a quick blog-hop and catch up.....as usual great stuff on show....lots of talented ladies. As the title 0f the post says I've another card to share with you. I used a download from The Clipart Fairy for the image......the holly paper is from Shirley's Cards.....everything else used is from my stash.

Will be posting more at the end of the week hopefully then I dont know if I'll be posting anymore this year because next week I'll be getting ready to go on my "jolly hollyday" to England.....we're going over for Christmas and the New Year.....and I cant wait......0nly 10 more sleeps....LOL...LOL

Anyways here's the card I came here to post...hope you like.




While I'm here I'll post another digi scrapbook page too.....as I've said before (I think..lol) I'm really getting into this.....its really fun and also very addictive. I used Wishing On A Starr's freebie kit "It's A Kind Of Magic" for the page but added the mask, butterflies and flower centres from elsewhere.



Thank you for popping by......call again soon.....I'm now going to see if my washing machine is finally going to play nicely I haven't been able to get it to start this morning....and that's all I need at the minute a broken washing machine.....will have to wait until OH gets home from golf this evening if I cant remedy the situation.....never mind will have to console myself with a bit of crafting....LOL

Until next time......take care!!

Oh my....I see its going to be one of those days I think...my signature has disappeared now...I'm counting but I dont know if I'll reach 10.....!!!!


Maureen x


No comments:

Post a Comment