Followers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sir Stampalot Challenge........

This is my first challenge card this year but hopefully wont be my last...lol.....I'm hoping I can kick-start my mojo and get around to making more cards and entering more challenges.....I'm hopeless at the moment !!

Anyways here's the card I made as my entry for the January Sir Stampalot Challenge "A Winter's Tale".....hope you like.




Image.................."Ice Princess" - Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps coloured with Promarkers.
Background........"Snow Queen" digital scrapbook kit - Digi Crea.
Glitter paper, brads, flower and braid from my stash.
The sentiment "Winter Wishes" was stamped with Encore Ultimate Metallic Silver.....I also used glamour dust on her hair and on the 'whats-it' she's holding but it doesn't really show up in the photo.

Well I'm afraid that's it for this posting...thank you for popping by...call again soon...if I dont get to post again in the next couple of days I hope you have a lovely weekend.....take care.




6 comments:

  1. Stunning card Maureen, love your ice queen image.Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Maureen. I love all the detail especially the distressed layer of card.
    Thank you for joining our "A Winter's Tale" challenge at Sir Stampalot.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Maureen this is stunning that image along with the design is superb thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours on this card ,

    thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maureen

    What a super image and your colours compliment the 'ice' theme so well.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card and so perfectly coloured! Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete