Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

One Stitch At A Time Challenge #48

My challenge entry to One Stitch At A Time's Challenge #48 "Anything Digi"..........I'm cutting it fine again.......but I will learn..LOL.

Anyways this is what I have come up with and for the card I used one of OSAAT's digi images "Dark Angel"...I bought this image a while ago but never got around to using it. Papers and other elements are from my stash. Hope you like......





Thank you for calling by....take care!!




3 comments:

  1. Maureen, this card is just breath taking..I love the vivid colors you used..Absolutely gorgeous, thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent with me ;)...thank you also for displaying our Birthday Bash :)...see you there

    stitchy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stylish card, love it! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete