Followers

Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm Back And Ready to Craft.................

Hi and a good afternoon to everyone on another very grey, cold and rainy day in my part of Spain...its such a difference from the weather we had on our "mini hol" last week...it was glorious weather...but all good things come to an end they say!

This week I've been catching up on jobs...especially in the garden...I was going to have another stint in the garden today whilst hubby is at golf but as the saying goes " the best laid plans etc......LOL.....never mind hopefully the weather will pick up again over the weekend !!

Well as I implied earlier with the title I'm back blogging and ready to catch up on my cardmaking etc....I've missed my challenges for the last couple of weeks but I mean to make a start on more cards this evening....watch this space...lol. Have been on a bit of a blog hop over the past few days and really have to admit am still in awe of some of the terrific talent that's out there...brilliant...how I wish...LOL !!

Anyways this snippet of news if I can call it that was intended as just a quick post for those who read my blog...if anyone actually does...to let you know I'm still around and not AWOL...will be back soon with something to show you.

Take care!!



No comments:

Post a Comment