Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Two Challenges.................

I have a card for two challenges to post this evening...hope you'll like it...the challenges being One Stitch At A Time #54 "Something For The Boys" and I Love Promarkers #57 "Men's Cards".

For the card I used the image "A Cherry On Top" from Victoria Case which I of course coloured with my Promarkers...the mat for the sentiment was from Fred She Said but had to colour the edge to go with the card's colourway...the swirl I believe was a file from Penny Duncan that I cut out on my Craft Robo...everything else was in my stash.




Thank you for looking.....pop in again sometime......take care!!




5 comments:

  1. Maureen, love the stamp and your coloring is perfect, you are very good with pro markers ;)..thank you for joining us at OSAAT - good luck

    stitchy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and beautifully colored, thanks so much for joining our "boys" challenge this week at OSAAT, we hope to see you again soon
    Debs R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Maureen :)
    I see you've been practicing with the PM's! Fabulous card and beautifully coloured. Isn't that a stunning image? You've done it proud :)

    Hugs, Meesh. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your image is adorable!
    Great work!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete