Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Have Been Playing.......

I had a little play around with Digital Scrapbook Artist last night hence these two LO's I'm going to upload to show you...hope you enjoy looking...feel free to leave a comment...good or bad...it would be nice to know if my posts are being read...and also will give me the chance to pop over and visit you...!!

Anyways here they are.................



This first page I made using the Just Pink kit sent to me for entering the September Challenge at...Minky Things...its a sweet kit...you'll still be eligible to enter the challenge if you pop over to her site...you have until the 17th September to send in a LO etc using the freebie page kit you can download there. You have absolutely nothing to lose and you'll be surprised at how lovely her blogs are...yes she does have more than one.........!!




To make this page all the elements etc that I used were from the "Beyond The Sea" kit by Digital Designs By Carolina ...I also used it in a LO for my last post...I love this kit...will be using it again and again....!!

Well I'm afraid that's it for today...a short but sweet visit...hope you're having a great weekend...until next time...take care..!!



1 comment: