Followers

Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm Back................

Yes I'm back and ready to craft again...been having withdrawal symptoms...LOL...the last of our visitors went back on Monday...no more due until the middle of September. The last few days we've been having a big 'chill out' but I spent last night cutting out sheets ready for me to make up today...yeah...!!

I need to have a really good blog hop though I must have missed loads...will try to do that over the weekend...but for now I will leave you with a picture of the card I made for my husband's birthday...hope you like....!




I love this design...I know I'm going to have to make it again. It's a giant tableau easel card designed by Valerie Dawes one of CraftsuPrint's (yes I know...lol) top designers...her work is fabulous well worth a 'look see'.

Well that's it for now...got some crafting to do...until next time...take care...!!



No comments:

Post a Comment