Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

One Card...One Layout..........


Good afternoon...this is another quick visit from me...but maybe or hopefully I'll be back later tonight...anyways as the title of this posting indicates I've got a card and a digi scrapbook page to show...as always I hope you enjoy looking......!!


This card "Pop Out Octagon - Rose Arches" was made with a sheet bought from..as is the norm...CraftsuPrint...and also as is the norm if you would like a look-see around the site just click on the logo on my sidebar. The sheet was designed by June Young and has a matching box envelope...as you may see its sort of half heartedly showing itself behind the card...LOL It makes up into a lovely card...the photo really doesn't do it justice. Now for my LO.


I made this digi page using the "On The Road Again" kit by Eena Creation...another fun sort of page of my youngest grandson.

Well must go now...hope to be back soon...thank you for popping by...take care...!!




No comments:

Post a Comment