Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Very, Very Quick Visit................


Haven't got that much time today but wanted to upload some digi scrapbook pages I did last night...a bit of a change from cards...couldn't get my head around cardmaking so I thought I'd have a little bit of a play with some quick digi scrapping.

When you see them you'll probably think I couldn't get my head around them either.....LOL!!......anyways hope you enjoy looking.



I made the above page using the "Oh Be.Be Baby" free daily download kit from Divine Digital. A great site and they are so generous with the Download A Day kits too.



This is a quick page from the "Pebble Shore" kit bought from DaisyTrail scrapbooking site using photos of my youngest grandson during the family visit last month.



Another quick page found amongst my files....ideal for my eldest grandson's first senior school photo.

Well that's it for now...thank you for popping by...until next time...take care....!!





No comments:

Post a Comment