Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Friend's Birthday..........

It's my friends birthday next week so I thought I'd pop on and share the card I made for her...hope she likes it...there's no chance that she'll see it before the event because she doesn't blog...in fact she doesn't use a computer....!! Safe or what.....LOL


The sheet was from CraftsuPrint and the designer was Deborah Davies. The photograph is not all that good but neither was the light when I took it really. Well I hope you still enjoy looking.

Also whilst I'm here I'll share the digi page I made last night...its of my grandson when they were visiting in July...the kit used was again "Beyond The Sea" - Digital Designs By Carolina. I do love this kit...I think its going to stay one of my favourites.


Got to go now...enjoy what is left of the weekend...until next time...take care...!!




No comments:

Post a Comment