Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Son's Birthday Plus More Digi-Scraps..........

I thought I'd pop on and show you more of my crafty creations...as the title says I have a card which was made for my son's birthday and a few more digi scrapbook LO's...hope you enjoy looking...!!

Dont know when I'll be posting again...not for a while I dont suppose...my sister and hubby are coming over tomorrow for a two week visit...really looking forward to it.

To the matter on hand then.............Firstly the birthday card I made for my son...quite an appropriate image he really does like his gadgets...LOL


And now for the digi pages..........



The above pages were my entries into the "Just A Hint Of Colour" challenge.


I entered this scrapbook page into the "Choose A Background_2" challenge.


My entry for the Let's Do Clusters - Fall Theme" challenge.


The above 2 pages were for the "David Turns 7" challenge. All the challenges are on ScrapbookFlair.

The following scrapbook pages are just some I had a play around with.

Well it's bye-bye time for me now...thank you for visiting my blog...until next time...take care.....!!






No comments:

Post a Comment