Followers

Friday, September 2, 2011

Yet Another Quick Visit.....

I'm glad to say the sun has started to sneak through at last...a bit late in the day but there's no real complaints here...we've had a right old thunder storm...the rain stopped a while ago but it has still been so dismal outside...but as I said the sun is starting to sneak through now. Though I must say today's event pales into insignificance with the weather some people are enduring at the moment...!!

Well back to the task on hand...as I've already said this is going to be another quick visit from me...I've just come on to show some cards I've made...hope you enjoy looking...!




The first two cards are designs called "Serenity" by Kylie-Jayne Blacklaws...the cards look so much better in the flesh so to speak...very pretty made up. The christmas card "DL Penguins" is a design by Heather Howes...both are designers at CraftsuPrint...and both are worth checking out. As always the link is on my sidebar.

Thank you for looking...I hope to be back again over the next couple of days but if not I hope you all have a lovely weekend...take care...!!




No comments:

Post a Comment