Followers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Just Two More......+

I've been playing around again...creating digi-scrapbook pages that is..LOL...I've two more to show you...just pages for fun no challenges this time...hope you enjoy looking...and also hope you like them too................

I created this page using the kit "Love Poppies" by Celine Designs...............

.......and this page was created using the kit "Fantasy Of An Artist" by Eenas Creations.

The following two pages are of the above but altered with the ink effect in Paint.Net....they're the first two pages I've finished in the program as I only downloaded it yesterday but on first glance and usage it appears to be a very interesting program....time will tell...LOL


Time to say bye now...hope to be back soon...until then take care.....!!



1 comment:

  1. The are lovely, the 2nd one is delightful!
    I've been so busy of late, I've not had any creative 'me time' for ages. I'll have to get stuck back into it again as my favorite holiday seasons of the year are upon us.

    Cheers
    Whims :)

    ReplyDelete