Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Everything Comes In Three's...............

Everything comes in three's so they say well today it certainly is a true saying for me...three posts in ONE DAY...unheard of...you've got to admit and give me credit though I've really excelled myself today...LOL

I've been playing and thought I'd pop back on here and show you the results...enjoy............


Created this QP using FarmerLisa's kit "Dandelions and Daisies"...I've the perfect photo for it too...that is when I've hunted through my files to find it...but I do know it's there so all's well...LOL...!!


I love vintage so I just couldn't resist and had to buy the kit I used for this QP...and the following frame cluster...Farmer Lisa's "Vintage Beauty"...a gorgeous kit and no mistake...!! I'm really enjoying making these QP's and clusters...have only ever made one before this week...!!

I'm going to go now...just wanted to get these posted...hope you enjoyed looking...wont be on again tonight...so until next time...take care...!!




No comments:

Post a Comment