Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Of What I Enjoy...............

.....And that's digi scrapbooking...!!
My posting today is going to be taken up with some Quick Pages and Clusters made with Farmer Lisa's series of kits called "Lawn Flair"...a layout using said kits of my youngest grandson...I extracted his image from a photo taken in 2008 which I think is perfect for the page...just my opinion...LOL...and also a Quick Page and Cluster using Lisa's kit "Naturally Spring". Enjoy..........



"Lawn Flair - Gaudy Yard Art"


"Lawn Flair - Crazy Critters (In The Garden)"


"Lawn Flair - Fancy Fru Fru"


"Naturally Spring"

I hope you've enjoyed looking...until next time...take care...!!



1 comment:

  1. Perfect photo for the garden scene Maureen,

    Hope you and Pat are well and wish you both a very Happy Christmas or should I say feliz Navidad, hope we can meet up and craft in the New Year, send us a message, do not have your telephone number.
    charlieandtravis@doglover.com
    Carol and Mike xxx

    ReplyDelete