Followers

Friday, November 9, 2012

Something Just A Tad Different......

Not a card or an ATC this time but a Christmas decoration...a door hanger to be precise...LOL  I made it using a design by Tina Fitch downloaded from CraftsuPrint and cut out using my Craft Robo.  Old CR has been having a right good airing of late after having been neglected for quite some time...but now I'm thinking of buying myself  the Silhouette Cameo as an early Christmas present...ssshhh....CR's not going to be totally redundant though I'll still have quite a bit of use for him I'm sure.  I've been checking out the Cameo for a while now and it seems to tick all the boxes for me...watch this space...!!  Well having said that I'll get to the business on hand........tra la....


Hope you like it...I was really pleased with the end result myself I have to say...even hubby was suitably impressed ..LOL...!!

That's me for this visit then.....thanks for calling by.....call anytime.....take care..!



No comments:

Post a Comment