Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Belated Happy New Year...............

Well I'm finally back after my long absence...I can't believe how long it's been since my last post...I've given the blog a new look and given myself the determination to do better and update more often.....I was a dismal failure last year I admit...!!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year...our holiday in the UK was lovely and enjoyable in as much as we got to see family and friends but on the down side I was left nursing a bad cold for the best part of our stay but I know for sure I wouldn't have been on my own in that respect..!!
I have so many photos of the cards I made before Christmas but honestly if I posted them all I'd bore you into a stupor so I'm only going to post some of them...hope you like!!
Before I do that I have to tell you I finally got to buying a Silhouette Cameo...it only arrived yesterday and as yet I haven't given it a test run but hopefully over the next day or so I'll be back to show something I've made with it.....watch this space...!!

Now for the cards...these first two are cards I made for two of my sons...both having December birthdays.



The following are Christmas cards I made for my Grandsons and also a 1st Christmas keepsake and card for my Granddaughter.......


 

                                 

And to finish here's an assortment of other Christmas cards made......











I hope you've enjoyed visiting my blog...until next time stay warm and take care..!!






No comments:

Post a Comment