Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Another Challenge Card.........


Hi all...hope your week's going well for you...mine's not too bad I'm pleased to say...got a bit more card making done and this new card is my entry for Delicious Doodles Challenge #56.  I used the digital stamp "Rosalee" designed by Teri Sherman...you may have seen I used this stamp on a card in a previous post...I just love it...!! As always the image was coloured with my trusty Promarkers...what else...LOL

 The card design is a cutting file by Rae Carr cut using white linen card and a yellow textured card...the topper part of it could be used on a normal type card I suppose instead of using it as an easel card...I don't think there would be a problem with the designer if I did that would you think...!!  Anyways here it is.....






As you can see I finished the card by embellishing with a seam binding bow, stick on pearls, an embossed sentiment and a fabric butterfly.  I have to say it does look better when you see it...my photography leaves a lot to be desired...LOL

Thank you for popping by...until next time...take care....!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Maureen. Love the use of the vibrant yellow.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Maureen. Love the colour combo.
    Wishing you all the best for the challenge. It is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete