Followers

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Delicious Doodles Challenge #57..........


I'm afraid it's a very quick visit tonight folks so I can post a card for Delicious Doodles Challenge #57 "Golden Brown".....the "Thank You" image is a freebie from a while ago given by Teri and coloured as is the norm with my Promarkers.  The card and backing paper I used is from my stash...I embellished with hot fix nail heads, hot fix gems, a double cut-out butterfly also coloured with Promarkers and finished it off with a ribbon "bow".








 As I said just a quick visit but hopefully will be back soon...thank you for calling by I'd love it if you could leave me a comment...until next time then...take care...!!





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring, Maureen! Love the way you did the rose. How wonderful that you chose to share this marvelous creation with us for our "Golden Brown" challenge at Delicious Doodles this week. Thank you and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Maureen, I love the colours you have chosen. Wishing you all the best for the challenge.
    Hugs
    Helen

    ReplyDelete