Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mojo Monday Challenge #315...............


Good evening all hope all's well...!!

I have a new challenge card to post tonight so whilst I have a few minutes free I'll get on with it...here goes...I hope you like............



I used an A5 card blank...snowflake digital background paper from Birds Cards...the image from Pollycrafts coloured with promarkers...sticky backed silver sparkly paper...pale blue and black card...the snowflake border is a cutting file from Instant Card Making Downloads, will have to check that though as I cut the file a while ago.  To finish off the card I used white Beads In A Bottle to represent snowflakes and blue for the snowflake centres, a cut snowflake, stickles and bakers twine.

This next card is the birthday card I made for my youngest grandson for next Tuesday. I used a cutting file that was downloaded from UKScrappers quite some time ago. The wording and the number 7 I did in Silhouette Studio.



Well I'm afraid it's that time again folks... I have to go...back soon...until then...take care...!!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Maureen, I love the Chrissy card.I love the colour combinations on both cards. Congrats. Wishing you all the best for the challenge.
    Hugs
    Helen

    ReplyDelete